Our Wedding Proposal Photography | Our Momento
Are you ready to pop the question and make a grand romantic gesture to your partner? Let Our Momento help you make your wedding proposal one to remember with our photography services. Our photographers will capture the emotions of your special moment, creating beautiful images that you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
We offer a range of packages to suit your needs and budget, from candid shots to fully choreographed photo shoots. Whether you want to capture the surprise on your partner’s face or have a more elaborate, planned proposal, we have the experience and expertise to deliver.
Wedding Proposal Photography Price
Wedding Proposal Photography Pricefrom
1 – 2 Location
- 50 Edited Photos (per hour) (Brightness, Contrast, Saturation & Colour).
- 8 Further edited photos (per hour) chosen after initial edit (Touch up on face blemishes, smoothening, face slimming).
- 8 Prints in 4R (per hour) for further edited photos.
High-resolution JPEGs (10 – 20mb/photo) via Dropbox, Google Drive or WeTransfer within 7 – 10 working days
1 Hour: S$200
- 1.5 Hours: S$300
2 Hours: S$350
Additional Hour: S$150/hr
Wedding Proposal Videography Pricefrom
- 1 Videographer
- 1 – 2 Location
- 1.5 – 3 minutes Highlights video ~1.5 minutes duration / Hour of session
Trims, Transition Cuts, Colour Correction, Colour Grading and Sound Levelling
Submission of Video via Dropbox, Google Drive, WeTransfer, Vimeo link within 14 working days, after the couple chose the suggested stock music.
1 Hour: S$250
- 1.5 Hours: S$350
2 Hours: S$400
Additional Hour: S$150/hr
So why wait? Contact us today to start planning your dream proposal photography experience. We can’t wait to be a part of this special moment in your lives!
Wedding Surprise Proposal Photography Frequently Asked Questions
What is surprise proposal photography, and why do I need it?
Surprise proposal photography is a service that captures the heartwarming moment of your proposal to your partner.
It’s a way to freeze in time that special instant when you express your love and commitment.
Our professional photographers specialise in discreetly documenting this moment, ensuring that you have high-quality, emotion-filled memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Can you help with planning and location suggestions for my surprise proposal?
Absolutely. We’re not just photographers; we can assist you with ideal location suggestions for your proposal. Our goal is to make your proposal as seamless and special as possible, ensuring that every aspect is well thought out while capturing the reactions and emotion for that day.
How many hours should I book for my proposal photography session?
We typically recommend 1 to 1.5 hours of booking for wedding surprise proposal photography sessions.
How do I book or confirm the proposal photography session?
To book our services, you have several convenient options for confirmation:
- Reach out to us through WhatsApp at +65 8020 2902
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, you can fill in and submit our contact form below or at https://ourmomento.sg/contact/
Do provide your 1) Name, 2) Contact Number, 3) Type of Photography, 4) Date, 5) Time and 6) Venue.
Once you have decided to engage our services, we will proceed by issuing an invoice.
To secure the booking, a 50% deposit is required, with the remaining balance due within 10 days after the photoshoot session.
How long should we expect to receive the proposal photographs?
We typically aim to deliver proposal photographs to our clients between 7 of 10 working days.
We will send over high-resolution JPEGs (10 – 20 MB/photo) via Google Drive within 7 – 10 working days.
What are some wedding proposal decoration ideas?
Decorating for a wedding proposal is a wonderful way to create a romantic and memorable atmosphere. The decorations you choose will largely depend on your partner’s preferences and the location of your proposal. Here are some wedding proposal decoration ideas to inspire you:
1) Candlelit Pathway: Create a path with candles leading to the proposal spot. It’s a classic and romantic choice, especially if you’re proposing at night.
2) Flower Petals: Sprinkle flower petals in a heart shape or a pathway to add a touch of elegance and romance to the proposal setting.
3) Balloons: Use helium balloons to spell out “Marry Me” or to create a stunning backdrop. You can also release balloons as part of the surprise.
4) Fairy Lights: Hang string lights or fairy lights to create a cosy and magical ambience, especially for evening or nighttime proposals.
5) Personalised Signage: Use custom signs or chalkboards with romantic messages or the proposal question. You can also add photos of your journey together.
6) Photo Gallery: Set up a gallery of your favourite photos together or significant moments in your relationship. It’s a sentimental and heartfelt decoration idea.
7) Picnic Setup: Arrange a picnic with a blanket, cushions, and a basket of your partner’s favourite snacks and drinks for an intimate proposal in a park.
8) Fireworks, Sparklers or Sky Lanterns: For a grand proposal, consider incorporating fireworks or sky lanterns to light up the sky during or after your proposal. Maybe even drones as well!
9) Message in a Bottle: Place a heartfelt letter inside a decorative bottle. You can have it waiting at the proposal spot, and you can read it together.
10) Hidden Ring Box: Consider creative ways to hide the engagement ring, like in a bouquet of flowers or in a treasure chest, adding an element of surprise to the proposal.
11) Musical Serenade: Have a musician play your partner’s favourite love song or perform live music as you pop the question.
12) Projection Messages: Use a projector to display a sweet message or photos on a wall, building, or even in a scenic outdoor setting.
13) Underwater Proposal: If you’re proposing while scuba diving or snorkelling, consider hiding a waterproof message or proposal sign underwater.
14) Scavenger Hunt: Organise a romantic scavenger hunt leading your partner to different locations where they find clues or items significant to your relationship.
What is the editing, post-processing procedure for our proposal photographs like?
All the good images will be selected, professionally edited and post-processed. This includes exposure correction, colour correction, colour enhancement, cropping and straightening.
Additional editing such as skin blemish removal, skin smoothening and face slimming are limited to 8 to 15 images (depending on the package), chosen after our first round of edit of your proposal photographs.
- Surprise Proposal Photography (1 Hour) consist of 8 further editing photos
- Surprise Proposal Photography (2 Hours) consists of 15 further editing photos
Our editing style is more towards the light and airy feel. Therefore, you may expect the colours to be less intense.
Once the editing is complete, we will send over high-resolution JPEGs (10 – 20 MB/photo) via Google Drive within 7 – 10 working days.
Can you suggest wedding surprise proposal photography themes and ideas?
Wedding surprise proposal photography themes and ideas can add an extra layer of sentiment and creativity to your engagement moment. Here are some themes and ideas to consider for your surprise proposal photography:
1) Classic and Romantic:
Create a timeless and elegant atmosphere with candlelit paths, rose petals, and a vintage feel. This theme evokes a sense of old-world romance.
Plan your proposal in a beautiful natural setting, like a forest, beach, or garden. Incorporate the beauty of the outdoors into your photos.
3) Travel and Adventure:
If you’re a couple with a love for travel, consider proposing in a location that has personal significance, such as the place you met or a destination you both adore.
If your partner is a Disney fan, consider a proposal theme inspired by a favorite Disney movie. For example, a Beauty and the Beast-themed proposal can be charming and magical.
5) Musical or Theater-Inspired:
Incorporate music or theater into your proposal. You could have a live musician playing your favorite song or propose on the stage of a theater.
6) Scavenger Hunt:
Organize a romantic scavenger hunt that leads your partner to the proposal spot. Each clue can have a small gift or a meaningful item related to your relationship.
7) Waterfront or Beach Proposal:
For a coastal proposal, take advantage of the natural beauty of the water and the beach. Consider a sunset or sunrise proposal for stunning lighting.
8) Retro or Vintage:
Embrace a retro theme from a particular era that resonates with you and your partner, whether it’s the ’50s, ’60s, or ’80s.
Create a fairytale setting, complete with a castle-like backdrop, carriage ride, or enchanted forest. This theme adds a whimsical touch to your proposal.
10) Foodie Proposal:
Plan a proposal around your favourite cuisine or in a special restaurant. Consider having the ring presented in a unique dish or dessert.
11) Comic Book or Fandom-Themed:
If you and your partner are fans of a particular comic book, movie, or TV series, incorporate elements from that fandom into your proposal.
Can you suggest some outdoor locations or venues for our surprise proposal photoshoot?
Some outdoor locations for your surprise proposal photography session are:
1) Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
2) Gardens by the Bay
3) Sentosa Island
4) East Coast Park
5) Singapore Botanic Gardens
6) Fort Canning Park
7) Henderson Waves
8) MacRitchie Reservoir
9) Mount Faber Park
10) Coney Island
Can you suggest some indoor locations or venues for our surprise proposal photoshoot?
Some indoor locations for your surprise proposal photography session are:
1) ArtScience Museum
3) National Gallery Singapore
4) Singapore Flyer
5) Raffles Hotel
6) Jewel Changi Airport
7) Capella Singapore
8) The White Rabbit
Wedding Proposal Photoshoot Ideas
A wedding proposal photoshoot is a great way to capture the joy and excitement of a couple’s engagement. Here are some ideas and tips to help make the most of your wedding proposal photoshoot:
A scenic outdoor location is a great backdrop for a wedding proposal photoshoot. Consider a place that has special meaning to the couple, such as a place they visited together on a trip or a park where they like to walk. The location should be visually stunning, with a view of the sunset, the ocean, the mountains, or other natural wonders. This will add to the romantic atmosphere of the proposal.
Incorporating personal elements into the proposal can make it even more special and meaningful. This could include a shared hobby, a favorite song, or a special place the couple has visited together. For example, if the couple loves hiking, propose on a scenic hike with a breathtaking view. Or, if the couple has a favorite song, play it during the proposal.
Capturing candid moments during the proposal is key to creating images that are natural and intimate. Consider taking photos of the couple as they hug, cry, laugh, or share their first kiss as an engaged couple. These moments are the most genuine and will be treasured for years to come.
The ring is a symbol of the couple’s love and commitment, and getting a close-up of it is important. Consider capturing the ring as it’s being slipped onto the finger, along with a close-up of the diamond and design. This will be a beautiful memory of the couple’s engagement and will also serve as a reminder of the love they share.
Friends and Family
If friends and family are involved in the proposal, consider capturing their reactions and emotions as well. Whether they’re surprised, crying, or cheering, their expressions will add to the story of the proposal and show the couple’s support system.
A romantic setting is key to making the proposal feel special and intimate. Consider creating a candlelit dinner, a picnic in the park, or a sunset walk. The setting should be intimate and cozy, with soft lighting and a relaxed atmosphere.
Props can add a playful touch to the proposal and make it more fun and memorable. Consider using balloons, flowers, or a sign to create a festive atmosphere. The props should be chosen carefully and should fit with the couple’s personality and style.
A documentary-style photoshoot is a great way to capture the events of the proposal as they unfold. Consider taking photos of the couple as they arrive at the proposal location, read a heartfelt note, or take a walk together. This will give a comprehensive view of the proposal and help the couple remember all the little details.
For an adventurous couple, consider proposing during a fun activity, such as a hot air balloon ride, a hike, or a kayaking trip. The proposal should be planned in advance, and the couple should be made aware of the plan. This type of proposal is ideal for active, adventurous couples who enjoy spending time in nature.
Adding an element of surprise to the proposal can make it even more memorable. Consider a flash mob, a hidden message in a puzzle, or a surprise visit from friends and family. The surprise should be well thought out and planned, and the couple should be made aware of the plan in advance. This type of proposal is ideal for couples who love surprises and enjoy being the center of attention.
Get In Touch
Feel free to drop us any questions, we are happy to say hello ~ Alternatively, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Why Our Momento?
Variety of Photography Services
Our main focuses are on couples’ Pre-Wedding, ROM, Weddings, and Proposal photography services. We also cater to Family, Maternity, Graduation, Birthdays, Events and Corporates services.
Pre to Post-Production
Liaising with you from the pre-production such as planning, mood boards, location ideas, and hair & makeup artists to the photoshoot day, till the post-production of photo editing & retouching.
A personalised experience is Our Momento’s priority. From the first inquiry to the ideas, your choice of photos and moments for that day. We want to make our service like a personal letter to you.
We want Our Momento to appeal to everybody with a modest pricing approach. With that, sharing their personal special moments are universal, while still achieving quality photos.